How rich is Athina Onassis?


How rich is Athina Helene Roussel?

Athina Helene Roussel Net Worth:
$1 Billion

Athina Helene Roussel Net Worth:

Athina Onassis de Miranda (alternatively credited as Athina Onassis) (born January 29, 1985) is a French-Greek heiress, the only surviving descendant of Greek shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis, and the sole heir of Aristotle's daughter Christina Onassis, who inherited 55% of his fortune. The remaining 45%, minus the $26 million left to Onassis' widow Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, was left to the Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation, established in honor of Aristotle's late son. The two halves of the fortune are separately managed. Despite keen investigation by the media, the extent of Roussel's wealth remains unknown.Onassis de Miranda married Brazilian Olympic showjumper Álvaro de Miranda Neto in 2005. She is a competitive showjumper in her own right, under the name Athina Onassis de Miranda.
Birth date: January 29, 1985
Birth place: Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
Profession: Heiress and equestrian
Nationality: Greek, French
Spouse: Álvaro de Miranda Neto
Parents: Christina Onassis, Thierry Roussel
Siblings: Erik Christopher Roussel, Johanna Roussel, Sandrine Roussel
Source: Wikipedia

Leave A Reply